How I Pinterest my Day!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Puff Pastry Swans!

We have made a lot of fun things in my pastry class this semester like english muffins, puff pastries and danish pastries, tarts, tuile cookies, worked on plate presentation, and have done some chocolate work. This week we made cream puff swans! I just wanted to show off my amazing new skills! =)





And here is a picture of a chocolate tart with heath bar that I made earlier this semester. I took it on my phone and it was already half eaten so it doesn't look as pretty as it did before. =)


4 comments:

  1. So I expect some of those swans for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They almost look to good to eat!! Except for that last one. I think I could do that one in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look awesome Sam! You're going to have to teach me to make all that cool stuff some day! I love baking!

    ReplyDelete