How I Pinterest my Day!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

To go along with my last post. If you could answer these three questions that would be awesome and help me so much!

1. What are your simple joys in life/what makes you happy?

2. If you had anything to say about your simple joys what would it be? For example: "Dr. Pepper, BBQ Ribs, & Chocolate. If I could get that in one meal I can die happy." or "marshmellow mateys are the gse and since mac and cheese is the greatest thing since I took m and cheese is the greatest thing since I took my first steps I guess that means its a pretty good thing." ( Thanks Scott and Brent)

3. What do you secretly do that makes you happy inside?

3 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA... I hope my quote didn't really come through in the text like that. ha ha ha ha. I know I'm pretty bad with the whole T9 thing but dang. Ha ha. Hope your project turns out good! Stay Warm... IT'S 95 HERE TODAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. flowers, music, the smell of the desert in the rain, smell of pine trees in the mountains, ice cream, fresh rolls, pictures of my family, clean sheets (smell of), creating time. There are more, but that will do.

    ReplyDelete