How I Pinterest my Day!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

For my next Graphic Design Project we have to make a box and in our box is fifty cards which have a picture on one side and type on the other. It has to be a series of something that can be very creative or simple. For example: fifty different hairdos, fifty books you have to read before you die, fifty imaginary toys that little boys love ( like a picture of a flashlight on one side and on the other it says light saber). One Japanese girl did fifty things that North America does that is strange to the Japanese eye, or another guy took these really awesome/ beautiful photos of trash and title the whole thing "please litter "then wrote a haiku on the back about it of each picture. So its really broad, I can basically do whatever I want. I am having trouble thinking of ideas though. I was thinking of doing a series of the fifty different joys in life ore a series of fun personality quirks in people. So I need you to tell me what your simple joys in life are and your funny/ individual personality quirks are. For the simple joys in life I am trying to think of things that a lot of people will relate to but wouldn't think of it themselves right away if I asked them this question. So when they read it they might chuckle to themselves and think "oh ya that's true I do love that!" Or If you have any other good Ideas for the series that I could do would really really help! Thanks a bunch!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I thought of a few more things that I didn't necessarily want to put on FB. Wearing Trevor's p.j. shirts. For some reason I love to do this as often as I can. :) Another one is that I love to smell Trevor. Man...his smell mixed in with his deodorant is sooo good. :) Waking up in the morning to find that his spot on the bed is still warm and rolling over onto it just to lay where he was laying a few moments before. Getting the kids to bed on a hectic but happy day and taking a deep breath, feeling fully accomplished.

    I'm interested to see your final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do we all get so SEE your box?

    ReplyDelete