How I Pinterest my Day!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Winter in Rexburg...the down fall to BYU Idaho.


Cold. Icy. windy. Gross! But wait, Good news! This past weekend was actually nice and sunny! Well...for Rexburg standards anyway. In fact, so far this has been one of the mildest winters I have had in Idaho. (knock on wood) Its still freezing, but bearable. But this past weekend was actually so nice, in the thirties, that Taron and I decided to go take a walk in the sunshine. The sun felt so nice even though it was still cold. Somehow we ended up taking turns walking with our eyes closed while the other leaded. Not only did it make the walk more interesting but its always surprising to me how much more sensitive my other senses can be just by closing my eyes! In fact I could feel the sunshine even more! Its wonderful! So if you ever see me walking around with my eyes closed and goofy smile on my face...don't worry I'm just enjoying the sunshine. =)

5 comments:

  1. You mean, walk quickly away in the opposite direction, right?! ;) You and your mom (yes, I've blog-stalked your mom :) ) are like a breath of fresh air!! Taron is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what do you think you do better...walk in the sunshine with your eyes closed, or on the snow and ice with your eyes open? :) Enjoy that sunshine Sami!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You my sweet girl, are my sunshine! I can't wait(well you know what I mean) for you to have a little Sami of your own and then you will truly feel sunshine. Eyes wide open

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so amazing, Sam! But you know you can always come visit me in the Bay Area if you some more sunshine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam! You can't go snowboarding if there isn't any snow!

    ReplyDelete