How I Pinterest my Day!

Friday, January 16, 2009

SURPRISE! Happy Birthday Taron!

Yesterday was a surprise party for Taron. It was so fun planning because everyone I called was so excited to come! Made my job really easy. It was also fun because I think I was actually sneaky enough to pull it off! (I'm not a very sneaky person-terrible for times like these) But I think we really did surprise him! It didn't last very long because it was a Thursday night and everyone had homework and things to do, but all the same, about twenty people came and I was glad I had such a big turn out. Everyone loves Taron! Can I blame them? Just take one look at him...and we can't resist!








3 comments:

  1. You're so sweet for doing that for him!! Looks like you guys had a great time! And it sounded like he enjoyed it quite a bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like Taron was enjoying himself and you all had fun. Yay Sam for pulling it off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you would take good care of Taron for his birthday! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete