How I Pinterest my Day!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Tagged-Five

Tagged!

Thanks Amy for including me in all the tagging fun! (If you didn't mean me by Sami...i'm embaressed...)


5 things I was doing 5 years ago:

1. About this time I was probably ending up basketball season (This Year we won North Section Championshipsin both basketball and volleyball!) And getting ready to play tennis!

2. Finishing up driving lessons so I could get my license in about a month.

3. Acting in "Almost Perfect" With Kirwin, Ashley, Bryant, Tyler, Nicky, etc

4. Probably having boy problems...

5.Getting my Job at the Drugstore


5 things on my to-do list for today:

1. Finish up work

2. Eat dinner with Taron

3. Watch a couple of videos for a test next week

4. Work on my final watercolor painting

5. PLAY! ITS FRIDAY!!!


5 things I would do with a million dollars:

1. Save! Save! Save!

2. Travel! Anywhere any Everywhere!

3. Buy mom her dream house so she can fit all the family in it for holidays. (Though I'd be sad to let our house go.)

4. Buy a cabin

5. Buy myself a car (and put money aside to buy a house when I am graduated.)


5 places I have lived:

1. Greenview, Ca

2.Rexburg, Idaho

3

4.

5.


5....5 jobs I've held:

1. Plant caretaker at the Feed Store

2. Soda Jerk/Soda Fountain "manager" at the Drug Store

3.Host at Hard Hat

4.Server at Amicis

5. Campus Operator/Information Desk In BYU Idaho University Relations


5 years from now:

1. Get Married

2. If I don't marry Taron, go on a mission then get married.

3. Have a baby or two

4. Get my bachelors degree

5. Have a good job/started on my art career.(Maybe even have a business started with Tammy!)


I tag:

1. Mom

2. Rachel

3. Vanessa

4. Jason
5. Matt (and Carolyn!)

2 comments:

  1. I totally meant you!! :) And you'd better marry Taron...we don't wanna loose ya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Aimee tagged you. It is fun to read and get to know you better. I will mirror Aimees words and say that we want you to stay in the family. So you better marry Taron or that would be weird. lol

    ReplyDelete