How I Pinterest my Day!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Good Luck...

There is this section of sidewalk on campus between the Spori and the Benson where some steam escapes through the cracks. Taron and I have been very suspicious/creeped out by this steam and will not walk through it! We walk a wide arc around it when we have to pass by. I have never understood those people who just walk right through! Don't they know its weird for sidewalks to steam like that?

Well one day I get a phone call from Taron and I just couldn't believe my ears while he told me that he just saw someone lying on the ground in the steam! Just lounging there! For one: it was in the middle of winter so it was very cold outside and even if the steam was warm, there are buildings all around which is no doubt much much warmer! Two: Who in their right mind would just lay down in a bunch of out of place steam? Taron and I have been a little worried about what happened to that guy aftert that night...maybe even morphed into a slime monster! Well later I was walking home from the library late at night and guess what? A girl was lying in the steam! Thats two people with this pecuiliar behavior...Still not convinced? Another night Taron and I ran into three people just lounging there in the steam...then another night there was a group about five or six people...just laying there! We are a little afraid there is a community of morphed slime monsters growing under the school.This was all during the winter semester.

I went home for the break and when I came back that section of sidewalk was fenced off and is now being worked on! I think that the school has picked up on this unusual activity and is trying to supress them. I would be relieved that someone else noticed what was going on but I think one may have escaped. Walking on campus there was a body outlined in chalk just a few feet away from that sidewalk! And a few feet in the other direction I later found another chalk body outline and written underneath it said "Good Luck..." I am very worried. If Taron or I have secret superhero powers... now would be a nice time to discover them! After my encounter with the second body outline I went home only to walk in on Vanessa cooking a large chunk of meat shaped in a pie slice. A meat pie! This reminds me a little too much of Sweeny Todd...I wonder if these steam/slime monsters may look more normal than I first thought...

5 comments:

  1. That is SO STRANGE! Good luck not turning into a slime monster. It would be a shame because I like you so much the way you are. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa! That was funny Sam! Hopefully they'll get the problem figured out...then they can go after all those slime monsters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. You are too funny. I hope if those slime monsters attack you and Taron find your super powers to fight them off. Good luck!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about snot monsters yo? Cover your nose and walk quickly away!

    ReplyDelete