How I Pinterest my Day!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

21 Birthday!

I had a very happy birthday on Friday! My day started off with a wonderful surprise from Taron. I've been looking for a cheap/used bike for a while so guess what was sitting in my living room early in the morning!?! Turns out he snuck it in three in the morning! Thank you my handsome man! Walking to work the sun was shining and there was no wind! The first time in weeks! And for the next couple of hours my phone was busy with all kinds of phone calls and text messages from all my friends and family. Thanks everyone for remembering my birthday!

For dinner we went out to the Mongolian Grill. But the day wasn't over yet! Next stop, surprise birthday party! Apparently I wasn't the easiest to throw a surprise birthday party for because Taron was supposed to take me to dinner while my friends decorated and got everything ready. But I fought Taron all week till he agreed to let me bring Liz and Vanessa along. I mean what good is a birthday if I can't spend it with all my friends? Little did I know I was messing up all their plans. =) But they pulled it off in the end. I was surprised! My party was drinking theme (since I turned 21.)Liz made me a cake shaped like a margarita glass and Vanessa mixed "margaritas" for us all night while we turned phase ten into a "drinking game."



Every semester Liz, Vanessa, and I build a fort. Its tradition. So we decided that my birthday would be a fun time to do it this semester. I have to say this was hands down our coolest fort so far thanks to Brent and Taron! Good job boys! I woke up in the morning in our fort with Vanessa squishing me telling me I had two minutes to get on shoes and a coat. I was then kidnapped to a little bagel shop for breakfast. I have the best friends! Thanks guys for my happy birthday!

I also think it is also appropriate to add to this post that I just recently received my first credit card! I thought it was about time I started to try and build up my credit a little bit. Taron was embarrassed but I made him take a picture of me making my first purchase with my very first credit card. So I got a new credit card and turned 21 this month...I think I just might be growing up. =)

I also want to wish mom a Happy Mothers Day! I am such a lucky girl to be blessed to have you as a mom, I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on turning 21 AND getting your first credit card!!! :) I'm glad you had such a great b-day! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun day! thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, there was more drinking at your 21st than mine!

    ReplyDelete