How I Pinterest my Day!

Friday, April 24, 2009

ABC's about me!


You've been tagged! You are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people.


Ya... I don't think I know 25 People...so I tag Mom, Vanessa, Rachel and Carolyn! Thanks Sabrina for Tagging me! =)


A - Age: 20 (Almost 21!)

B - Bed size: At school I sleep on a twin bed...but at home I think I have a Queen. And it is so wonderful!

C - Chore you hate: I don't mind chores, but I hate it when my apartment is a mess because my roommates don't clean up after themselves! Especially the kitchen! I used to spend hours and hours every semester cleaning up after roommates...after a few years, I've given up. But luckily its not a problem now with just me and Vanessa!

D - Dog(s) name: I don't have one now but my last dog's name was Sally. (She was a brat but my best friend all the same!)

E - Essential start your day item: A good morning text from Taron and listening to music with Vanessa silently for about ten minutes until one of us wakes up enough to say goodmorning to the other. =)

F - Favorite color: Red and Yellow. (And white if you count that as a color.)

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'9/5'10ish

I - Instrument: None. I can plunk at the piano but thats about it. I'm going to master it someday though! I also want to learn how to play the guitar.

J - Job title: At the moment, BYU Idaho Campus Operator

K - Kid(s): Yes please! =) ( I don't have any yet but I'm exited for someday!)

L - Living arrangements: I live just with my wonderful Nessa in our awesome new house! =)

M - Mom's name: Carolyn (Love you mom!)

N - Nicknames: wow...I have had many! Lets see the ones most often used now...: Gertrude/Gerti (Thanks to Taron), Sami, Storky (My long lanky legs apparently look funny when I play tennis), Boo (I miss Yogi), Wench (or Sweet Pea depending on Dad's mood.), Yuri (because Matt is crazy and thinks I am Chinease.)

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth of child: Um...I have never had too. I've been a healthy girl! Makes me a little nervous about giving birth though!

P - Pet Peeve: When people lie.

Q - Quotes you like: There have been many. But ones that usually are my favorite are ones that include sunshine, smiles, and how happy life is.

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 3 brothers and 3 sisters. (Two are marriage additions.)

T - My alarm (Rocky Theme Song to get me pumped for my day) goes off at 6:30 to give me 15 min. to lay there for a while and I attempt to get up at 6:45.

U- Underwear: Um...Yes I wear underwear?

V - Vegetable you dislike: Mushrooms and Tomatoes. Although I am trying to break myself of the Tomatoes. Mushrooms...Yuck! I don't know if I'll ever be able to eat fungus!

W - Ways you run late: Sleeping in!!!!

X - X-rays you've had:I think I've only had x-rays on my knee when I hurt the ligaments and on my lowerback/legs/knees because I have scholiosis.

Y - Yummy food you make- Yummy food I make? Is there such a thing? I'm doing a cluster in culinary arts for a reason!

Z - Zoo favorite: Big cats! And probably the otters too. Oh ya and big turtles!

4 comments:

  1. So fun! Thanks for doing this. I need to get on top of things. I am so behind on my blog as it is! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! It was nice to get to know you more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing this. It is fun to learn more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the nick names, you forgot PRECIOUS!! :-)

    ReplyDelete