How I Pinterest my Day!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weekend Fun

This Weekend was a lot of fun! We had a couple of visitors this weekend, Taron's brother Tevan and Tracy, my friend from home. And the weather Saturday was beautiful!!! I broke out my Capri's for the first time this spring and had a fun day playing frisbee, and going to this awesome gym full of fun! I think this gym was described perfectly when Tevan walked in, looked around and said "You mean we can just...Play!?!" I think this is my new favorite spot in Rexburg. There is a climbling wall, a lot of gymnastics equipment (rings, pads, balance beams, etc.), a trampoline that makes you jump super high, and a big foam pit (which was incredibly hard to climb out of) complete with a rope swing and a trampoline runway! This place is awesome! Unfortunately I got so excited to play on everything I forgot I have problems with my right knee, while jumping on the trampoline my knee cap "popped out" again and that ended my fun a little bit and I had to sit back and watch everyone else play. It was kinda a bummer, but what can ya do? At least I have a leg. =) Later that night Tracy and a few more Etna people got together and we had bonfire and s'mores, finishing the weekend off at Tim and Amy's making stuffed French toast on Sunday. All in all I'd say it was a pretty successful weekend!




3 comments:

  1. What a fun place! So nice to see pics of you sweet girl... I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That does look/sound like a lot of fun!! Now we know where to go, if we ever get up to Idaho! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you mentioned how hard it is to climb out of that foam pit! It's so deceiving! When I went last year I was like oh this will be a walk in the park. By the end of the night I just about got myself stuck in that thing cuz I didn't have the energy to climb out.

    ReplyDelete