How I Pinterest my Day!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucky Day!

I guess St. Patrick's day really is a day of luck! Today has just been one of those great days where I actually woke up bright and happy, feeling like I got enough sleep, and ready for my day! I even got up with enough time to review for a test I had to take in my first class AND had time to shower! Very rarely do I ever get up with enough time for both! It just starts my day off right when I feel freshly showered. =) I took the serve-safe exam which is the test my whole sanitation class is actually for, to prepare for this test, and I think I did pretty well! After class, just like every Tuesday and Thursday, a very handsome gentlemen was waiting for me to walk me to my next class. I don't know about you, but handsome men are always a happy addition to any day. Especially MY handsome man! I also got asked to cover a work shift today, which normally wouldn't be so great, but with my current schedule of only getting nine hours a week I was more than happy to add a few more hours to my next paycheck! Plus I was asked to cover a shift in the old office I used to work in, which I love because I can get some homework done. Oh and my picture was in the school newspapter today! Its pretty much just my eyes while I'm at work at the Information Desk, but I still thought it was pretty cool. And to top it all off I think its probably in the high 30's today-a warm day in Rexburg! All these happy things and my day isn't over yet! =)

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm glad you had a good day! It is always nice to just have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good St. Patrick's Day! Glad to hear it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to have a good day for no other reason then it is a good day. Glad you had a nice St. Patrick's day.

    ReplyDelete