How I Pinterest my Day!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Midterms


I've always tried to get good grades in school. Throughout Jr. High and Highschool I received all A's and B's (with the exception of AP chem, C.) I like the feeling of accomplishment after the school year is over. But my first year here I'm sad to say that I did not live up to my previous grade standards. So after my first two semesters, I vowed that from here on out I was going to graduate with all A's and B's. Midterm grades were just posted for this semester. I have two B+'s, four A's and a pass in a pass/fail class. My goal for this semester is to get all A's for the first time since 8th grade. Wish me Luck! I guess the point of this blog is for me to stay motivated by letting others know my goal, and to ask for everyone to send me happy thoughts this semester as I am trying to accomplish my goals! =)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome job Sam!! We'll be sending you lots of good happy (A's) thoughts!!

    I got a C in my AP class too...my only one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Sam! College can be tough, but you are one tough cookie yourself. ;)

    I was kindof the opposite of you, college was the first time I got a C...ouch! I remember that pain and the drive to do better! I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sami,
    I am amazed that I am blessed with such a beautiful daughter! I know that you pay the price for all that you do. You make my heart HAPPY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl!! lol. We will send you lots of super smart A thoughts. :) That is a great goal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everybody else sees hard work and determination. I see a lot of bragging going on. =0)

    ReplyDelete