How I Pinterest my Day!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Stuck!

It's 5:00 AM and I'm at work again. (Don't worry no creepy men today!) So I just got to work, turned on all the lights, got myself situated and now I'm trying to take off my coat....but i can't! The dumb tie that makes my coat cute wont untie! For some reason when leaving this morning I decided to do some sort of super knot! So I've been struggling for about fifteen minutes, and here I am...sitting with my coat all the way off except the dumb tie is still stuck around my waist and its too tight to squeeze through. I hope I can get it off before my co-worker comes in at 8:00! how embarrassing...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sam, I found your blog from your facebook profile. Hope you don't care. Was just reading your last post and I'd be scared too if I was in your situation too. Sorry to hear that! Hope you got your coat unstuck. (My blog is private but if you send me your email I'll email you.) Have a good one!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahahah.... bahahaha! I love you <3

    ReplyDelete