How I Pinterest my Day!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Birthday!

What a fun weekend, Saturday was my birthday! Taron and I both had a free weekend so we decided to catch the shuttle down to Utah this weekend so we could pick up our car because Tevan was awesome and drove it up to Provo from California for us. We got to Provo Friday night and went and saw Iron man 2 with Tevan and Lanae. Saturday we slept in till eight (Which is sleeping in for me since I get up at 5:00 everyday.) Than had breakfast, OPENED PRESENTS, and then met everyone at Tevan's apartment for lunch. We ate pirate pizza! =)


Pirates singing me happy birthday! =)

Tevan and Taron fought all day!

I then spent the day visiting a few friends and it was so fun to see them and spend a little bit of time with them. We went to Krispy Kreme!

For the finale of the day, Tevan and Lanae went with us to Jump On It! Soooooo much fun! It was so fun to jump and around and play! After a long winter stuck in doors watching movies it felt really good to run and jump around for a little bit. I can't wait for it to stay nice outside because once it does all I'm gonna do is run around outside!


And here is my niece Becca! She gets more and more adorable each time we see her! =)

This birthday really was all I could have wanted and more! Escaping Rexburg, visiting friends and family I haven't seen in a long time, presents, pirate pizza, great weather and playing with Taron! This birthday I also realized how lucky I was to have all the friends and family that I do. So many people remembered my birthday and it made me feel so good! Thank you everyone for making this such a wonderful birthday! =)

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a great weekend! You deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun, and good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time.Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you had such a HAPPY birthday my sweet girl! Next year your B day falls on Mother's Day. The day you were born on. We will plan something fun for the two of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! It was so good to see you guys! I'm glad you had fun! Jump on It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete