How I Pinterest my Day!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

So...What do you want to do now?




In desperate attempt to entertain ourselves "cheaply" (other than the regular, dollar theater and three dollar Thursdays at the REX), Taron and I come up with projects such as puzzles, racing remote control cars, and baking. However our most recent projects from this past week have probably been our most creative. While
baking one day we discovered that brown sugar sticks together really well...which led to making "sand" castles out of brown sugar. It works surprisingly well! And last Wednesday Taron and I have been together four months which makes me officially his longest girlfriend. To celebrate we made a trophy. It consisted of some ugly wrestler woman super glued to cardboard and spray painted with metallic gold. Hahaha, makes me laugh every time I look at it! =)





2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I want one...not for being Taron's longest girlfriend...but maybe for something just as special. -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only a Ratliff man would think to do something crazy like that. They seem to be wired a little differently! :D (But we love them anyways :D) That brown sugar castle idea sounds like fun for the boys! I'll have to remember that one! You guys are too funny!

    ReplyDelete