How I Pinterest my Day!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!! =)

I thought that this Halloween was going to be kinda a bummer since I knew I would have to work all night. I worked at the restaurant for a few hours then went straight to campus operator and worked till one in the morning. Yet thanks to my two favorite people in the whole world my Halloween ended up being much more than just work! Vanessa and I miraculously found time in between jobs to dress up. We were Brent and Jamaine from Flight of the Conchords. (I know most of you probably don't know who they are but they are a band from New Zealand and crack me up! Vanessa and I are fans.) Taron got pizza's and rented Sweeney Todd from clean flicks and we all hung out in the office all night dressed up and everything, eating pizza and watching our scary movie! What would I do without those two!!! =)




2 comments:

  1. Ain't no party like Grandma's tea party! Ay! Ooh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy! I can hardly tell who you are!! I'm glad you found Taron... :D

    ReplyDelete