How I Pinterest my Day!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quiet evening? Or Dead Squirrel bloodbath!

So today, something happened. We were all (Taron, me, Vanessa, and roommates) enjoying a quiet evening sitting in the living room when we heard a knock at door. Nobody wanted to answer the door so the knock was followed by multiple "Come ins" Frustrated Holly, my roommate got up to answer the door. AND A DEAD SQUIRREL WAS CLIPPED TO OUR MAILBOX ON OUR DOOR!!! GROSS! Who would put a dead squirrel on our door? It made Vanessa feel popular...but it just makes me feel like there is some weird deranged person out there giving us dead gifts...WHO ARE YOU? Luckily we had a man with us. Taron saved the day! He quickly threw the squirrel for us in a nearby dumpster.

2 comments:

  1. out of all the people in the world that could have received a dead squirrel, it was disgustingly delivered to us. that is the definition of poplar if I have ever hear one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is gross!! Glad Taron was there to take care of it for you!

    ReplyDelete