How I Pinterest my Day!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Patience

Its not very surprising that having a new born with the sleepless nights and fussy days, can sometimes be very testing on my patience. I have tried praying for patience because I don't like when I act frustrated with Calvin. In result I have been blessed with longer nights and fussier days. I guess you have to go through the trials before you can change right?

Well today Taron, Calvin and I were walking through Porter Park when we came to a long strip of the pathway blocked by the spray from sprinklers. We stopped, hesitated, then Taron turned to me. "You know you want to." Without further hesitation I charged through them pushing the stroller as fast as I could. It was so fun we even did another lap around the park so I could do it again. The second time through I was laughing..Calvin was crying. I peeked under the cover of the stroller at Calvin and he was all wet! Apparently there was a hole where the two covers for the stroller come together.

Ooops!

Maybe I should start praying that Calvin will have the patience to put up with us as his parents.

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha. He will LOVE you two as parents. If nothing else his life will be exciting! :) Just remember the stories I have told you about us and Steven Michael. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute smile!! You are a great Mom! Just thought I'd let you know. Keep praying...it'll get better-I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that story! Especially you laughing before you realized he was crying. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. He is so cute and he will have so much fun with you as parents

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha! You guys will have such fun as a family! He will forgive and forget, oh wait, I think he did like 2 seconds after it happened. ;)

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete