How I Pinterest my Day!

Friday, February 26, 2010

TGIF!

I all the sudden have soooo much to do and no time to do it! But...today is Friday and all I want to do is play with Taron! What a dilemma!

I was sitting next to this girl today in class and she was reading her book and listening to her i-pod at the same time! I texted Taron saying that she was crazy and he replied, "Yeah, i think her brain might explode. So put some distance between you so you don't get brain goo on you." He later texted me "I hear brain goo stains."

Haha that made me laugh and want to be at work and school even less today and just spend the day having fun with that goof I call my husband!

2 comments:

  1. Life's no fun without a little play time!! Set yourself a few things to accomplish and then reward yourself with playing/hanging out/whatever with Taron. :) It'll be a much happier weekend that way, than to work like mad through it and not have gotten any fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taron a goof? Who knew? ;)

    I hope you get to have some fun this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete