How I Pinterest my Day!

Monday, January 17, 2011

An Update

Taron and I are now managers over a small single men's apartment complex called Clarke Apartments. Here are some pics of our new little house we live in. It is soooo much bigger then our last apartment!




My Favorite corner of the house! =)


Taron has started school back up this month and we just celebrated his birthday last weekend in Utah. We had lots of fun with Taron's side of the family. Tyson and Stacey are always so great when we stay at their place! Stacey was sweet cooking Taron birthday breakfast, baking him a cake, and taking us out to dinner! It was also great to finally meet Tean's fiance Ris! We are excited to have her in the family! =) I will post pics of Taron's birthday if I get them from Stacey.

I've been promoted at work from a reservationist at the Salt Lake Express to one of the office managers. I've been a manager for about a week now and its going good! They are slowly working me into it. I have my own desk, extension, voice mail and everything! I am really enjoying having different projects to work on instead of just answering the phone all day everyday.

I'm starting to show just a little. I cant wait until I look without a doubt pregnant instead of just fat. This picture is from 14 weeks. (I wore a tight shirt for this pic so maybe I would pop out a little more) I am now 16 weeks without much difference in the baby bump area.


My sister Tammy gave us her crib and I love love love it!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how I missed this update!! Your apartment looks great! And the 'fat' stage is always the toughest. But the good news is that you still look good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apartment is cute. Must be nice have more space. I agree with you on the favorite corner. :) Keep taking pictures of your bump so we can see the baby grow too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for more room!! :) Sorry to have missed you when you came down. See you hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete